Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sexy Models & Photos

 Model: Megan Fox
These photographs for GQ are stunning.. its makes you want to stare. I love this series of Photos & I think Megan Fox is one sexy woman.

Model: Gisele Bundchen
This models body is absolutely stunning, she has the perfect figure. I find a lot of her photographs very artistic & I love that she is so open to different styles of shoots.
 Model: Heidi Klum
This photograph is amazing. I love the concept & idea and also how brave she is to experiment with such a shoot. I would love to find more from this series. 
Model : Irina Shayk
This models implied nudity shots are my favorite. She really knows how to use her body by keeping these photographs classy and more on the fashion side. She is gorgeous. 




No comments:

Post a Comment