Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hong Kong trip 2011

 Walking around down town exploring the place... my feet hurt so bad at the end of this day!

 Lunch at Isola, super yummy with an amazing view!
 I absolutely love the sky scrapers everywhere, everything is built up because of the population.
 The dolphin show at Ocean Park.. such a cute show! The park's decor was pretty fantastic! Look at all the balloons & color!!
 Riding around on the subway, my 2nd time in my entire life going on an underground subway!
 Dinner at Pearl, the view was shocking.. I will never forget this place.

Although I was only in Hong Kong for 2 days & 2 nights.. I still feel like I got a pretty good sense for the city. I would for sure make it back to this city. There is so much I still have not gotten to do. On the list for future travels? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment