Monday, April 4, 2011

Seattle MS Walk 2011

My aunt was recently diagnosed with MS. For the last few years now, my family & I have participated in this event for a cure! My parents and their business Kassies Korner raised a grand total of $450.00 collected from the generosity of our customers, my parents matched their donations. We really appreciate all the love & support from everyone! Above is my mother who flew in from San Diego and happened to join us for the walk, representing with her TEAM HEC t-shirt!

 Here is my aunt, her boyfriend, my cousin Fara & my little sister Natalie who also came to support and joined the walk! Sierra's boyfriend George's son's mother actually also has MS, but is very far a long. 

 Total Seattle style on this little girl right here, wearing her badge showing lots of love to my auntie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment